2023 ASHA Pre-Convention Workshops
and Full ASHA Convention
November 15-18, 2023
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center | Boston, MA
Early Bird MSHA Members: $399
Early Bird Non-Members: $499
**You have the option to attend all three convention days or a single day of your choosing. Prices vary and rates will go up after August 31st**
About the Convention
The ASHA Convention is the most comprehensive education event in the world for speech, language, and hearing professionals. Our event provides attendees with a once-a-year opportunity to learn about the latest research, expand clinical skills and techniques, find new products and resources, and network with colleagues while earning continuing education credit. Find tips for getting employer support to attend.
Registration is open on the ASHA website!
What to Expect at the Convention
- The Welcome Reception returns to the Exhibit Hall on Wednesday, November 15 from 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- A full schedule of sessions will be offered on Saturday, and the Exhibit Hall will be open until 1 p.m., so you have more time to take advantage of all the ASHA Convention has to offer! To view the schedule at a glance, click here!
- A new session format! Technical demos provide an opportunity to learn how to perform a treatment technique or diagnostic method, or how to use a piece of equipment or software application.
- Pre-Convention workshops focused on big-picture topics such as leading innovation and design thinking, along with traditional professional education courses.
- The Convention Program Committee will be identifying “Changemaker” sessions to highlight innovation in the professions.
- Lower cost master classes!
- In keeping with our innovation theme, the 2023 Research Symposium will focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- New Exhibitor Demonstration Stations in the Exhibit Hall provide an interactive opportunity to learn more about exhibitors' products and services.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will not be required this year; however, we strongly recommend that all attendees are up-to-date on their vaccinations.
MSHA is responsible for organizing the Pre-Convention workshops which will be held on Wednesday, November 15th from 1:30pm - 4:30pm.
**MSHA is extending a special Pre-convention Workshop price to all New England residents. This 50% discount ($40) will be automatically applied to your ASHA account at the time of registration.**
DEI throughout the Professional Pipeline in SPL Sciences
Presented by: Dr. Valerie Johnson PhD CCC-SLP
Implementation Science: The Power of Research-Practice Partnerships to Drive Evidence-Based Practice
Presented by: Dr. Tiffany Hogan, Dr. Megan Schliep, Dr. Carla Tierney-Hendricks, R. Richard Sanders MS CCC-SLP, Minal Kadam MS CCC-SLP, and MaryKate Heavey
Innovative Practices and Perspectives in AAC
Presented by: Christina Yu MS CCC-SLP, Meghan O'Brien MS CCC-SLP, and Julie Burns
ASHA CEU Credit
For information on earning CEU's at the ASHA Convention, please click here.